Custom-designed courses are created in close consultation with the client, and delivered at the location of your choice. These popular titles are among the many customized OH&S courses that Safety Results has developed:
- Creating and Maintaining a Practical Based Safety Culture
- Super-Charging Your OH&S Committees
- CSI - Become a Critical Safety Investigator
Alan Quilley brings to his consulting and training practice a wealth of knowledge and experience.
Among the highlights of his qualifications and achievements:
- Over thirty years experience in OH&S management and training
- A strong track record of obtaining significant results in reduced injuries and associated costs
- Solid experience in the design and management of OH&S programs, many for the largest corporations in Canada
- Extensive knowledge of federal and provincial OH&S legislation and regulations
- Over twenty-five years accreditation as a Canadian Registered Safety Professional
- Twelve years in the development and delivery of OH&S training through University of Alberta
- Key member of the steering committee for the delivery of the NAIT Occupational Health & Safety diploma program
- Executive experience as chair of the Alberta Municipal Safety Association and director of the Alberta Safety Council
- Author of "The Emperor Has No Hard Hat - Achieving REAL Workplace Safety Results", “Creating & Maintaining a Practical Based Safety Culture”, “How To Hold Great Safety Meetings – These meetings don’t suck anymore!”, "MORE Creating & Maintaining a Practical Based Safety Culture - Turning Intention into Action"