CRSP EXAMINATION PREPARATION WORKSHOPS
Sherwood Park, AB July 19 - 21, 2019
Sherwood Park, AB September 20 - 22, 2019
Safety Results Ltd. wants you to be successful in becoming a CRSP. We are an Alberta/Western Canada based business (est.1999) and have presented workshops since 2003.
Our intense 3-day CRSP Examination Preparation Workshop fee is $999.00 + GST. We are pleased to offer a 10% discount to current members in good standing of the CSSE. Please contact Marie for more details.
Here’s why we know we can help and why you should thoroughly investigate before choosing your CRSP Examination Preparation Workshop and product provider.
Our Workshop price includes the following:
- Material updated to the current 2015 BCRSP Blueprint
- Our Manual and Workbook ($600.00 value)
- Our CRSP Exam Prep Multiple Choice FlashCards - Series 1, Series 2 and Exam Prep Long Answer Flashcards ($310.00 value)
- Our Handbook that contains more practice questions and answers (Handbook is available only to participants at the workshop)
- Material is enclosed in a coveted Safety Results canvas attaché bag which includes pen, highlighter, calculator, notebook for notes and Post-its.
- Lunches and refreshment breaks
- Special offer – We are the only workshop provider that has a special offer for participants of our Workshop: If you challenge the BCRSP's 2015 Blueprint CRSPEX and are unsuccessful, you may attend another sponsored Safety Results Ltd. CRSP Examination Preparation Workshop for a nominal fee. The workshop must be taken within one year of your first workshop with us, be based on the 2015 Blueprint and further conditions apply - please check with us for more details.
When broken down, the value-added features of our Workshops cannot be beaten. Read what our past students have said…review the testimonials – we have 100s of them.
What makes us different?
- If you learn better by sitting and listening to a lecturer drone on and on, then this is not the Workshop for you.
- If you learn better by sifting through mountains of paper presented in a random and an illogical manner, then this is not the Workshop for you.
- If you learn better by sitting and answering hundreds of practice exam questions without direction, then this is not the Workshop for you.
- If you learn better by reviewing regurgitated copies of the BCRSP’s Study Guides (that you’ve already paid for!), then this is not the Workshop for you.
How do we know all this? Students who have taken other providers’ Workshops have told us. Ours always wins, hands down, every time.
Why not learn from Alan Quilley CRSP, our dynamic instructor who engages participants, and teaches you how to study, truly demonstrating that you can enjoy learning? He’s a proven industry leader who actually works with companies, helping them create their Health and Safety programs worldwide. He’s a working CRSP who consults and also trains internationally.
We don’t just teach it, we live it.
With decades of practical experience, highly experienced in Adult Education and the knowledge to help you focus your studies to make your examination writing positive and successful, why look elsewhere? Our business was created and has centered around educating adults in OH&S topics
We believe that the high failure rate for candidates writing the CRSPEX is attributed to candidates not fully understanding the depth and comprehensive nature of the exam and consequently, they don't prepare properly. They study in a haphazard way and easily become overwhelmed with the volume of information from which exam questions are drawn. The aim of our workshop is to help you prepare your personal study plan and focus on the competencies that you need to master before the exam. We do recommend that you take our workshop at least 3 - 4 months before taking the CRSPEX.
Don't be fooled by cheap imitations of our workshop process and content. Our course format is often imitated but never surpassed; our Workshops are the gold standard of preparation workshops. They enable participants to identify their individual strengths and weaknesses in the 113 competencies that form the 9 categories of the CRSP examination. Participants will also complete simulated exams which will identify gaps in their knowledge and skills and this gap analysis can be used to develop individual study plans and strategies.
If you are unable to attend one of our Workshops and you would like to purchase the same Manual, Workbook and Flash Cards that our students receive, please click here. Clients that purchased only the study material have reported that what we offer is superior and of significantly greater value than what others provide.
For added value, we also offer CRSP Examination Preparation Mentoring & Coaching. For details on this initiative, please click here.
For more information on our CRSP Examination Preparation Workshops, products and Mentoring & Coaching, please contact Marie at either firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 780-710-0247.
We can also bring our workshops to you! We have presented our CRSP Examination Preparation workshops to companies that have held Canada wide Safety meetings. For minimum requirements and further information, please contact Marie.
ABOUT THE CRSP EXAMINATION
The examination is prepared by the Board of Canadian Registered Safety Professionals (BCRSP) and is written nationally three times per year, in February, June and October. It is 3.5 hours long and consists of 190 to 210 multiple choice questions. The purpose of the exam is to assess the degree of mastery of a set of competencies that reflect the combined knowledge, abilities, skills, attitudes and judgement of an entry level registered safety professional.
For more information on the exam go to the BCRSP website.
The BCRSP has previously awarded CPD points for our Workshop. The Workshop contains 21 technical hours and may be eligible for BCRSP CPD points. Please visit the BCRSP's website for CPD point criteria.